#Ophelia looks morose today. She looks morose on most days. It’s hard work being the #LittleDead of #Sloth http://bit.ly/1b0Au67
#Banshee says Hi. Of all my #LittleDeads, Banshee has always been the one I identify with most. LittleDead of Wrath. http://bit.ly/1b0sNN8
Ruffle rose petticoat bloomers
Nines as a very complicated skirt. This is the under skirt, fashioned after a rose, that will be slightly visible in the finished product
Scarification? In the commission discussion with the regent, this open wound was requested and I have endeavored to make it to her specifications
Hoopskirt for Nines. Current LD in progress
Dervish the LittleDead of Confusion
1: So the original design is the one on bottom, as you can probably not see, it was a dress made out of zippers. I don’t know why I associated that with confusion, I think I mostly wanted something punk. Derv’s new design (on top) is SO much more on point. Her imagery is very grey/black but her hair is going to be a grey blue, mostly to break up the monotony and…I don’t have a dark grey fleece. I suppose I could go buy some but I think the blue will cement the blustery day motif. The new clothes are so much better and are a supposed to evoke a sense that the designer changed their mind halfway through.
2. New Design
3. In Progress
4. Fabric I pulled out and might use. I am getting so much mileage out of those old pinstripe pants. Recognize em? Tybalt is Wearing them too XPAnd if you recognize the gingham and spots, that’s from Banshee’s dress. The weird fluffy white stuff? My old sorta curtain inside a curtain thing. WERK IT GRRL
HARLOT – FINISHED
I finished Harlot, although I may redo her hair if it bugs me too much. As you can see, her outfit does not cover her chest except for straps. She also has no arms. I believe I mentioned it but its because she symbolizes Envy, her lack of arms signifies her inability to grasp both reality and what she desires.
HARLOT – HAIR AND DRESS BEGINNING
I glued the hair with fabric glue, begun to wonder if I should have padded under it to give it more body.
And if I cut it too short.
Fabric glue is really noxious. The cut on my finger would throb any time it got near the stuff.
Anyway I’ve begun to sew her dress. Its patchwork with the same black thread, however I have realized that this thread has been rubbing dye onto the material of her body. This is most distressing as I dont believe I can get it out. I will have to come up with a different material for the ‘straps’ around her torso.
The materials for her dress are different pieces of several different fabrics. From Ties to CareBears fabric (the pink ones XD) to old Xmas socks.
I’m super sleepy right now.
HARLOT – WITH BODY
Harlot’s head got sewn onto her body today.
I also unpicked her legs and resewed them on so they werent so close together.
HARLOT – BODY
This is Harlots body! Yay.
Took me a few tries to get the shape I wanted. And I personally think the legs are too close together, I may unstitch and redo that part…. although I’d have to do it before putting the head on…Damn and I just realized I’ve already put the pellets in…
In stuffing them I am using a mix of pellets and standard plushie flush. The pellets are to give them a bit more weight, allowing them to sit up instead of flop over.
Thats the hope anyway.