BANSHEE HAS A BODY!!!
As you can see, Banshee now has arms and hands and a head all attached!
I gave him elbows and knees.
I changed the filling a little bit and I’m honestly not sure if I like it. Last time I sewed the pellets in a pack that I dropped in first to make Harlot more bottom heavy, this time I just filled the torso with the pellet filling before stuffing the rest with filler. Banshee seems to have a harder time sitting on the stand I made than Harlot but that might be because his dress isn’t done yet.
I’ve spent a long time trying to come up with the perfect way to get Banshee’s fingers to look right.
MY HAND SIZED – Was obviously WAY too big. (but perhaps for Bouncer…) I now have a blue felt patchwork glove…. kinda rad. ARM WITH FINGERS PATTERN – Tried and FAILED MITTEN HAND – Did not like, turned into… HAND PATTERN(MITTEN HAND WITH FINGERS SEWN IN) – pictured, I didn’t like the mitten look because all the pictures I’ve drawn of Banshee he has these loooooong fingers. (to WRAP AROUND YOUR NECK) FINGERS SEPARATE – I sewed a mock up with each finger made from a seperate triangle, (helps with the pointy) Didn’t work. Looked very questionable…kinda like a starfish.
I finally decided I would just have them as separate pieces of flat fabric As you can see pictured. The trick was to cut them against the elastic stretch of the fabric so the fingers don’t stretch out all stringy.